Looking to run a Summer Camp for your own church or group?
For churches and groups desiring to run their own summer program, Woodland hosts camps through our Summer Camp Rental Program.
You bring your group (campers & adult chaperones), design your theme, and run your own camp (worship, bible study, etc.). Woodland provides lodging, meeting space, meals, and recreation facilitators (lifeguards, mountain biking leaders, archery instructors, ropes course facilitators, etc.). Arrival/departure times vary by date.
5 night programs: $205 per person
4 night programs: $185 per person
3 night programs: $145 per person
2 night programs: $105 per person
*Rates include lodging, one meeting room, and all activities. A snack is available twice-a-day for an additional $2 per person, per snack-time.
Discount pricing is available for supporting churches and returning/repeat groups (returning within 12 months of previous event).
Summer Camp Activities facilitated by Woodland Staff:
- water activities on our 8 acre lake: canoes, kayaks, & paddle boats
- swimming pools
- mountain biking
- Ropes Course (low & high elements / Climbing Tower / Indoor Climbing Wall)
- Pedal Karts / Crazy Bikes
(Each activity has certain grade level requirements. Activities are chosen by the Group Leader based on their Programming Schedule assigned by Woodland.)
Summer Camp Activities facilitated by your adults:
- fishing (we provide equipment/bait)
- frisbee golf (we provide frisbees & scorecards)
- hiking trails (maps available)
- campfire area (we provide wood & starter log / lighter)
- recreation field for games (we provide a bag of recreation equipment -- footballs, soccer balls, kickballs, etc.)
- basketball, volleyball, tetherball, cornhole
- Woodland's Game Pavilion (carpetball, ping pong, air hockey, foosball, etc.)
- Gymnasium for recreational usage (full-court basketball, dodgeball, etc.)
In order to make a Summer Camp reservation, we require a $1,000 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit and a signed contract. Woodland has a 6 month cancellation/change policy for Summer Camps.
Downloads / Additional Info:
Summer Camp Rental 2013
Sample Programming Schedule
For specific information concerning rentals and availability, please feel free to contact us at any time.